Samsung Galaxy S7 | Galaxy S7 edge

Thursday 7 April 2016

The HTC One M10 (One M10) Specifications and Features

As per the latest information of HTC ONE 10 smartphone is going to announce on April 12 which is just few days from here. The HTC One series has been one of my favorite chain of flagships in the last couple of years. I was enamored with the design, the specs when the HTC One M7 was declared, and yes, I even enjoyed the 4-megapixel UltraPixel camera that most folks despised. When the better and marginally larger HTC One M8 was released, I was fairly happy with the main complete. HTC One 10 aka HTC M10 will have really high end specifications and features.

I've considered that maybe I only felt underwhelmed by the M9 merely because the Samsung Galaxy S6, a solid rival for the HTC One both in operation and in release dates, had this year. With the addition of the Galaxy S6 Edge and also the S6's layout change, anything released close to the S6 would have had hard competition. At the close of the day the M9 really was lacking in certain places which are reasonably easy to mend. Samsung has launched Galaxy S7 Smartphone now.

HTC ONE 10: The Camera

First and foremost, HTC still needs to concentrate on the camera aspect of things. It didn't work well for folks attempting to crop or enlarge the photos, while UltraPixel might have worked for people like me who mainly browse photographs on their telephone.
With the M9, HTC chose to swap the UltraPixel camera out on the back of the device for a much more traditional 20-megapixel camera. The camera doesn't feature OIS (optical image stabilization), but instead EIS (electronic image stabilization), which is the same notion as OIS except for EIS stabilizes the picture electronically via the software. It is a cheaper process of reaching a similar effect, but EIS can decrease the grade of the picture. Although EIS doesn't disturb many people (myself included) it does bother quite a few with the decrease in image quality. OIS may be a better option for the following generation HTC One.

HTC 10 (One M10): Fingerprint Sensor

I am about 98% certain that this is going to be a feature in the next HTC One device, especially considering that it is a feature of the HTC One M9 (not accessible the States). I never understood how much I would appreciate the fingerprint detector until I had one, but it is a real comfort in knowing that nobody aside from me can access my items. while I look for a new telephone later on, a fingerprint sensor will be a must-have feature for me.

HTC ONE M10 Design and layout

The last thing that I Had like to see on the following gen HTC One is a design that is different. I am still fairly pleased with the aluminum stuff used to house the innards of the HTC One Perfume (m10) and discover it to be superior in both look and feel. Nevertheless, I do believe that the design should be tweaked. You are aware that the layouts of the M9 as well as the M8 are not too dissimilar when one of your own employees mixes up which telephone is which in an ad. I think this was likely one of the largest reasons that consumers were not exactly jumping with delight over the M9.
Apart from that, I think the HTC One is a really solid device. Nonetheless, competition is intense these days and should you need to be the finest of the best you're going to have to nail all important components of the telephone.
Readers, what are your thoughts about the HTC One these days? Do you believe the M9 was an excellent upgrade to the M8, or are you hoping to see more with the following generation? Let's know your ideas in the comments below!
Also See:

No comments:

Post a Comment